Bonnie's Birdie Bread

2 cups corn meal
1/4 cup white flour
1/4 cup flax seed
as much Harrison's Fine High Potency as you can stand
a little Zupreem Cockatiel flavored pellets (colored to get the babies to eat)
2 and 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
3 jars of Sweet Potatoes baby food
2 eggs (the eggs shells from the eggs, but you must dry them
and then crush them very fine
1 cup unflavored plain whole yogurt (fat free or not)
1/4 cup peanut butter

I mixed all the dry ingredients very well with my wire whisk. I mixed
all the wet ingredients very well with my other wire whisk.

I then put the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mixed them
up with a spoon. Then I put everything into an 8 inch glass cake pan
coated with Pam spray and baked it at 450 degrees for 25 minutes.

The birds loved it. ALL of the birds including the babies.

Popular posts from this blog

How Much should a Quaker Parrot Weigh?

Does your bird need a little fresh air?

Is an Army of Ants Invading Your Space?