Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sometimes Simple is Better

Nuts for Knots Bird Toy Review

Who would have thought that by taking some multi-colored cotton rope and mechanically weaving it into a super tight knotted ball of colors, adding a chain and quick link, my Amazons and Cockatoos would have the most exciting toy challenge ever.

Simplicity at it's finest.  My Amazons and Cockatoos attack with gusto, my Greys are a little more delicate in their determination to unweave.  I was very surprised to see how much even my Sun and Jenday Conures also enjoy working on the rope knot.  Takes the smaller birds much longer, but the fact that it keeps their attention so long, makes it a winner in my book.

Selling for under $5, I would give the Nuts for Knots bird toy 5 stars and a big birdie foot up.



No comments: